- Overview of the call, Neil Jacobs – presentation – Owen’s notes
- Policy Requirements, Joseph Hutcheon – presentation
- Identity Management Toolkit, Chris Brown – presentation – Owen’s Notes
- Research Information Management Strand , Neil Jacobs – presentation (starting at slide 9) – Owen’s Notes
- Identifiers and Geospatial Strands, David Flanders – presentation – Owen’s notes: identifiers; geospatial
- Infrastructure for Resource Discovery, Activity Data and Repositories Take Up and Embedding, Andy McGregor – presentation – Owen’s notes: infrastructure for resource discovery; activity data; repositories take up and embedding
- Preservation tools and Preservation of complex digital environments and Sustaining resources, Neil Grindley – presentation – Owen’s notes: preservation tools; preservation of complex digital environments; sustaining resources
In the afternoon we focused on discussion sessions. One of the sessions was dedicated to the activity data strand and the presentations from that session are available.
Owen also made notes on these presentations and the discussion that followed:
Some people may be interested in browsing the twitter stream from the event.
We plan to post a set of frequently asked questions on this blog later in the week.